Building Plaque Village Mews side fence of building in Greenwich Village.
141-143-145 West 13th Street
The Village Presbyterian Church was established in 1846 as the Thirteenth Street Presbyterian Church, and in the same year the Greek Revival building was erected.
By the 1970s, the membership had decreased to where the church disbanded in 1975. A developer purchased the church and planned to convert the building into luxury condominiums.
Great care was taken not to alter the exterior, and entrances to the residences are discreetly place along the side walls.